View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 11:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default This diet has dramatic dopamine increasing effect

Hi The following diet followed religiously, every detail, causes an astounding effect on increasing my dopamine thoughout the day and night, such that I feel a light, almost high or actual high feeling of dopamine pleasure, well being, throughout the day and night from all the dopamine and this diet may be the answer for someone with Parkinsons. You can prove everything I am saying below with your own experimentation.

I dont have Parkinson's, But I like to experiment. I knew that dopamine is releaed when we do something that in our history we did something that aided our survival. So I ate each food , one at a time.to see which caused a dopamine release. I noticed that for each oee some I guess tiny amont of it get into the blood stream in about two minutes, and five minutes for any oil. How it gets in there so fast is a mystery but I am certain I am correct by observing multiple responses

One response is whether the food increases my dopamine, a tell tale feeling of pleasure that we get when we release dopamine, that has evolved as the system the body uses to encourage repeating that thing that helps us to survive, in the erea of food that would be food that is healthy for us. ANother is no change in my dopamine. A third is to suppress dopamine, cause me less of a pleasureable feeling.

Using that method I found that the only foods that incrased dopamine were fruits and vegatables, well most of them at least and the rest were at least close to neutral, Grains had close to a no change effect. And all animal products had a suppressive effect especially meat. BIrds including chickens came the closest to no change, except for chicken eggs which suppressed dopamine. Quail eggs were ok. That finding fits pretty close to what we have always been told about food and health. Our diet in the jungle during evolution was basically fruits and vegetables and that is what our genes prefer now. So I eat beans and lentils to get enough protein and I eat grains to get enough calories and the rest fruits and vegetables. Not a single bite from an animal.

The other foods that suppress dopamine and that I avoid like the plague, even a tiny bit of them because even a litttle will suppress my dopamind , and I check each lable to make sure and dont eat out so I wont know whats in the food, are anything with any soy in it, if the label says the word soy , I dont eat it, salflower oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, sessame oil , chia oil or more than a small amount oilive oil or nuts becauset too much omega 9 suppresses m dopamine too. There are some other foods that suppress dopamine , presumably due to a foreign to us fatty acid, tumeric, thyme, curry sweet potatoes , and all spice and nutmeg , I avoid the latter two like the plague My cholesterol gets too low if I dont get enough saturated fat, which a vegan diet and avoiding those oils can do and it is also if I dont eat any nuts or olives or their oils become deficient in omega 9 fatty acids so the too little sat fat causes my cholesterol to be unmeasurable low,like below 80 which is dangerous and a deficiency of omega 9 can also cause problems so since I eat no nuts or olive oil, for the omega nine, or enough saturated fat in that diet, I need to supple or a tablespoon and a half of
a day of red palm oil from Whole FOod Market etc or Amazon on line, a and its becoming more know how healthy it is and I need to supplement a table spoon a day of grapeseed oil , to get enough omega 6 which is deficient in this high dopamine diet and essential to have in our diet and some grepeseed oils obviusly depending on the grapes suppress my dopaminen, but Salute brand never does, you can experiment with different brands to see, I can tell because if its one that does, and you are on this otherwise perfect diet you will after five minutes of ingesting it feel an uneasy somewhat nerve jangling feeling which also includes dopamine suppression rather than the otherwise smooth light marelous feeling this diet provides. You can cook with that grapeseed oil too, rather than loading up on olive oil which again suppresses dopamine if too much of it is eaten, even a table spoon of it if I am eating that red palmoil will decrease my dopamine a little.and the more I eat of it the more suppression of dopamine I geet, same with nuts and all the large seeds one can buy by themselves do too in any amount like suflower or sesame seeds and peanuts also suppres dopamine in any amount even though they are a legume, perhaps due to the arachadonici acid content, and in addition it increases my dopamine to take a tablespoon of flax seed oil , SPectrum or Jarrows are good in bottles of liquid for that, fish oil capsules suppress my dopamine, keep flaxsee oil refredgerated.

The four black fruits, 100 percent CONCORD grape juice found in all organic brands I have seen,and no non organic brands like Welsch's which contain other than concord grapes, like green I think, the labels will say grape juice not 100 percent concord grape juice, get the latter, trader Joes having the cheapest organic brand, , ,and also blackberries, blueberries and black (not the red which are ok but not as good for raising dopmane if eaten daily as black ones do), raise dopamine each time I eat them, to the maximum, so I eat them at the end of each meal, the last bite of the day creating more dopamine than if that same bite is not eaten as the last bite.

Try it yourself. Eat one of the four dark fruits I listed above on an empty stomach,after not eating for 8 hours over night, wait for the dopamine rush, and then take any amount of food with soy of safflower oil etc, in it, a teaspoon of soy oil or soy oil being one of the ingredients, or soy milk, etc. After about five minutes of taking one of the dopamine suppresors, , for me, whack, that marvelously pleasureable feeling I was getting from the 4 dark fruitsc disppears same for all the foods I mentioned that suppress dopamine, dairy and birds being the lesst offensive although still some suppression especially cream, cheese or butter, and milk deranges my immune system and causes autoimmune symptoms in me, and several studies conclude that those who drink the most milk are more likely to have Multiple Sclerosis.

So thats the high dopamine diet.

Steve Lord, Santa Barbara, Ca
steve lord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote