View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 01:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi I had forgotten I had posted this thread in 2011. I was going to post something similar today but it was removed and now I see why, this thread already existed. I bet some people a quarter today that I cold post this high dopamine diet and not a single person would try it. Looks like I win my bet because a truly amazing 18.000 views later and not a single person has said they tried it.

So let me make it official so I can collect my quarter. DID ANYONE TRY THIS DIET? IF so how did it turn out, could you feel the dopamine sense of well being in a couple of minutes or could you not. For a quickie test, eat some blackberries on a totally empty stomach after not eating for 8 hours so no current competititon from a suppressor of dopamine although there will still be dopamine suppressing fats in your brain from the night before and days before so you wont be getting the maximum possible effect in this super short test, but you will almost for sure be able to feel the rush or sense of well being if you pay attention for the five plus period after eating the blackberries, beginning in me two minutes after the first bite. . Then after you do, eat a couple of bites of say, anything with soy oil in it and kiss your dopanine pleasure from the blackberries good bye in five minutes or so.

BTW one respondent said my loss of dopamine from eating certain foods must be individual. Really? AFTER I started telling people about how soy suppresses my dopamine I read a huge medical journal study out of Hawaii in which they showed that the people who ate the most tofu (soy) had brain matter missing on MRI, brain loss , lower IQ and more alzerimers. In the blackberry soy test I just described t its perfectly obvious what I am alleging about raising and suppressing dopamine. I believe anyone who is paying attention will be able to notice it. \

Villiers, you expressed interest it this diet, you were the onl one who did, but , why didnt you try it? Or did you? ALso to the person who asked about Brewers Yeast, it suppresses dopamine after eating it. Regarding the allegation one person postod on this thread that meat raised dopamine, yeah if you had no other protein in your diet and so had no raw materials to work with, it would be better to eat some kind of protein , even meat, but this isnt Bangladesh and none of us is deficient in protein, and I promise you one thing, if you eat meat in between two to five minutes you will start to feel like you loaded some lead into your brain and afterwards will feel like taking a nap. Dopamine suppressed. + THe best 4 frutits , 100 percent cconcord grape juice, blackberries, blue berries and black grapes make a person feel like shouting , the energy and sense of well bing if so energyizinig. In fact I commonlly do shout after eating them. BUt that is a temorary fix, the diet I posted about is constructed to keep our dopamine level higher throughout the day than any person has ever experienced, I would bet. OF course a person witih PD isnt going to feel it perhaps to te degree of a non PD , but you are going to tell a huge difference and maybe, just maybe it the full diet dont exactly as described at al times, will take some of you out of the Parkinsons zone into the normal zone. I hope. BUt I am very very pessimistic that anyone well eer try it after 18000 already passed on it.

STeve Lord.
steve lord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote