View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:24 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi,

I am assuming, for the purposes of my response, that you do mean you get a headache from pressure on your abdomen, as opposed to an abdominal migraine as described by Dr. Smith above.

Just a few thoughts, and I apologize if the tests have been done:
  1. Have you had a recent MRI (to the head)? This is a basic, to rule out brain conditions that could explain your symptoms.

2. Have you had recent X-rays or a CT of your spinal column? You describe the offending pressure as being caused by posture or restrictive clothing. Both of these also implicate the spine... You might expect to feel back pain if there were a problem there, but with nerves, one does not always feel pain at the point of origin.

3. Did any important medical incident occur shortly (weeks or months) before this trigger "worsened"? (Car accident, fall with head impact, major infections?) Before it worsened, what was it like?
I hope you soon find a doctor who is willing to keep looking... "just wear dresses" is not a solution. For your part, don't give up on looking for a helpful doctor... the good ones are few when it comes to these head-scratchers, but they are out there.

waves
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote