View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMary View Post
Hello to all,
My name is Mary, I was diagnosed with fibro about 3 years ago. I have had symptoms what is seems like forever, at least the last 15 years or more. I have tried multiple medications to relieve my pain, stiffness and spasms. Right now I am back on Lyrica. This med seems to really make me goofy, or maybe it is the fibro that does that. I will be right in the middle of a conversation and suddenly forget what I was even talking about. This really bothers me. It's like I forget completely. Not sure if this could be fibro fog or something else. I also have many headaches. But it seems as if it is from the lyrica. I hope to get some answers or suggestions. At this point any help is appreciated. Peace and hugs to all. Mary
Mary I wrote a post for you on Fibro Families so the other members would be sure to see what i wrote. Possible they have some advise for you also. I see on this thread they are still calling fibro a syndrome. It has been decided for a few years now it is a disease. That helped change the opinions that so many had. More research was funded and it has certainly helped to come up with some answers. Check out the link I put on Fibro Families for new info. Maybe you already did. Soft hugs to you my Fibro friend!! Blossom
Blossom25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote