View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 04:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update

Sounds very familiar which is why I was asking. The ear questions was because sometimes I feel pressure towards my ears, but I also have sinus issues.

I just spoke with my Dr. (had an appointment) less than an hour ago and they're going to run some type of test that can tell if there are any abnormal inflamation. Not sure what it is, but I'm kind of feeling like everything is always inflammed.

The Dr. also told me that all those neck muscles could just be hurtng because of over use due to poor posture.

Another question was possible lymes disease. I'm not saying that we have the same thing, just that it sounds similar. I'll keep doing research and work at finding out what the problem is and let you know so that maybe my information could help you.

The most discouraging thing is that it feels like the patient needs to be doing all the research rather than the Dr! I'm not about self diagnosis, but we really need to do the research for them to say "hey, can you test me for this?" Otherwise I'll keep going on like I have been for the past 3 years. In pain constantly with no help...

Last week I saw my ortho Dr. and they gave me a steroid pack for inflammation. I feel 100% better now!! Though I've done this before and as soon as they wear off I'll feel horrible again. (You can't be on them constantly)

Well anyway, good luck! I'll keep you updated!

(I'm not seeing a spell check, so.... sorry. It'snot like this is for my office so who cares P )
Trapkick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote