View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Thank you Hopeless and Ginny for your support. It means so much to me. I never in a million years thought you could request a refund for poor dental work. I found this website and read the many posts and realized asking for your money back was not so far fetched.

This has been a horrendous journey for me. Our funds are limited as we are retired and have been taking loans to pay for this work. I didn't get my teeth fixed because it would have involved so many new crowns, implants and bridges. I had beautiful teeth (at least on the outside), after moving away from our home to this new State, I developed a tooth ache and that's when I got the bad news. I opted to extract all my teeth (against all advice) and get implant supported dentures. I thought it would be less expensive.

Ginny, I live close to you in Sarasota. Maybe I should let you know who Not to see as a dentist!

Thank you both for your support. Hopeless, I feel your pain. What a terrible time for you. I have been so traumatized by this nightmare, I can't focus on anything else. I feel my life has been put on hold and this whole ordeal has taken a toll not only on me, but my family as well. I'm happy it finally worked out for you. I also found a Prosthodontist who I am hopeful is good. I haven't gotten the new dentures yet because I don't have the money to pay for them. They are made and I should be able to pick them up next week. How ridiculous it all seems.

I just hope I can handle this alone. I'm not sure what to write and am afraid to speak to this dentist. She was so cold and intimidating I lost my nerve to fight for myself. The other dentists do not want any involvement so I have to do it myself.
Wish me luck...

Jane
KSMacy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (08-27-2013)