View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelyH View Post
Hi my name is joely I lost my mother in December 2011 and I tell you it has not gotten any easier for me...I was holding my mothers hand when she took her last breath...She was only 65 yrs old and I am still grieving horribly bad and I am now on depression meds cause i am having a very hard time just going about my day on a normal level...She was creamated and did not want any services I still have her ashes and I just don,t know what to do...When I think about even having a service I start to ball like a baby and don,t want to let her go......The hardest part I think is the fact I can,t pick up the phone and call her anymore....Mother,s day was the worst...Any help or sugesstions would be greatly apprechiated....Thanks.....
Joely, I am a Stephen Minister and most of my training was about grief. If you would like me to help you, I would be very happy to. It would be Spiritual help, tho, and you would have to agree to that. I don't want to offend anyone, but only help them with their grief and what God has taught us. Let me know how you feel about this. I'm a good listener and have some suggestions for you. I also held my Mother's hand with her last breath. I know the experience but, we are all different in our grief. There is no right or wrong way. Blossom25
Blossom25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote