View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Unknown,

A lot of readers may not have interest in that particular thread in question. I believe regarding triggers; that should have a forum of it's own for people to view - or perhaps another to discuss conditions to help people who do not have them better understand.

A topic regarding moderators should discuss just that, and then one regarding triggers, health conditions, etc. should be of their own topic - so those viewing the forums will see the thread and then read it being aware of the actual topic.

The topic I believe you are questioning was getting close to the point of becoming 'heated' and upon reviewing the feedback, KD then locked it. It is much easier to lock a topic than allow it to be derailed (for the topic to change). If you would like to discuss triggers, or other health conditions - please feel free to start a new topic.

I would personally love to know more about conditions I do not have, and to be aware of triggers. I am sure I am not alone in having a curious little mind.

Thank you for your post and for asking, you do deserve an answer and I hope you understand.
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote