View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tuesday August 27, 2013. Started day two of cycle three of P Stim. The zapping is just as anoying as the first two cycles. I guess I am not going to get used to it.

While at the Clinic on Monday I was talking with another Patient who had this installed. She told me that she barely notices the tingle in her ear. We got to thinking that maybe one of my electrodes is on a sensitive part of my ear. I decided to talk to the Dr., when I went in, about this. He moved one of the electrodes but it did not lessen the effect.
Monday was a bad day. The zapping seemed so intense. I had a headache and an upset stomach all day. Last night I barely got any sleep.

I did have two days, between cycles two and three, that were almost pain free. These were Tuesday and Wednesday after the device was removed on Monday. It was nice but ,as of now, I am not sure that two in ten is worth the torture.

If anyone has been following this, from the begining, you will notice that I have changed my schedule so that I am having the installation on Monday and removal on Thursday, so as to free up my weedends, instead of the other way around. This is so that I am able to enjoy my friends and partner without being so grumpy. Through the week I am alone with the dogs and they don't seem to mind the grumpy so much.

I posted, in the begining, that the zapping becomes more of a tingle after the second day. I think now that this has more to do with the batteries dying than getting used to the device.

Well, day two cycle three, I still have a headache and am drained from no sleep.
I don't believe that I will post again unless there is something different to report.

Have a nice day.
Azzabar2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-23-2014)