Thread: chi machine
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok so I found this old post for a reason.

I had stopped using my chi machine last year when I developed a knee/back problem and then just forgot about it. You know how you get all busy trying to find what works for pain control for pn that you let some things go while trying new things.

Well last month, actually 2 weeks ago, things have been awful for me. The whole last 3 months its been dreadful and I have been depressed.

So I have again been trying new things and old ones and this chi machine is one of them. I dug it back out, because in theory it just makes sense that it would help IF circulation is a problem for PN in feet and burning.

The last 7 days, or more specifically nights, have been heaven.

Why?

I dunno. The new/old things I am doing:

Chi machine morning and night
Vitamin C

Is it one of these that is helping ? I dunno. Is it coincidence? I dunno. All I do know is the last 7 days have been heaven, sleeping 8 hours again, in my bed, not on the couch.

When I am done doing the chi machine I get the "tingle'' that it talks about but I notice my toes feel it too now, where as use to be only my right ones and only vaguely. Now both feet and all toes feel the rush of tingle when I shut off the machine.

Anyway, chi or not, I am praying it continues.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (08-27-2013)