View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna, this has pretty much been the attitude of the two dentists that I had through out this root canal saga, I had high hopes the oral surgeon would be different but nope! The good thing is I am going to Vancouver, Canada in a few months and am going to try my darnedest to get in a consultation with a biological/holistic dentist. Now, is the protocol which I requested something that I should have gotten in writing? I even brought my husband into the consultation with me and we both emphasized exactly what my expectations were. This whole experience has completely changed my view on dentists who strung me along all with the goal of saving an infected tooth that was impacting my health and life on a daily basis.

Now, he kept saying that everything looked good, does this mean there is a chance that the infected crap would have been flushed out? Is it possible that the tooth come out so well that there was a minimal amount of clean up? Is there anything you think I can do? I am thinking that I need another opinion on how my mouth looks but I want it done by a biological dentist. I feel there is nothing I can really do in the meantime.

I feel really feverish today and my husband bought me some collidal silver and oil of oregano I have read good things about both. Isn't antibiotics something that should have been prescribed?

I am not in too much pain, I took some advil last night and even though I didn't sleep much and am really tired, I am doing ok.

Thanks again you are so appreciated around here I really hope you know that!
Canmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote