View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 02:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you all

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to reply and share your thoughts. You've made me feel better.
Since I posted this thread, I've seen my neurologist and basically asked her everything I had posted to you all. She increased my Mestinon to up to 4 a day, and already I see a big difference. And I'm scheduled to get my single fiber test in October. She did state that it's just hard to be really sure and wants to get as accurate a diagnosis as possible, as there are other drugs that treat MG that she would send me to a fellow neurologist to for treatment.
But, while I am not looking forward to how uncomfortable that single fiber test is supposed to be, I am looking forward to at least getting a definite answer.

She said my chronic fatigue syndrome and my sjogrens could be causing some of the symptoms too, and that's why they hesitate till after the test to be more definite in their dx. What a pain in the behind!

But I have to say, you all do help me a lot just by making me feel that I'm not alone. That really means the world to me. Thank you!
crmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cait24 (08-27-2013), gr8ful (08-27-2013), pingpongman (08-27-2013)