View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes Ginny, off University. Unfortunately or fortunately I found a Prosthodontist who is making me a new set of temporaries. It will cost me $2,600 but if they fit properly it is worth it. He has been very kind and understanding. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't find him. He was able to make adjustments to the terrible dentures from the other dentist to allow me to have the new set done. I still can't eat anything but soft foods but at least they stay in when I speak so I can go out.

I'm hoping for the refund from the first dentist to help pay for the new ones.

I'll keep the name of your dentist for future reference. It is so helpful to get the name from someone who has positive experience with a dentist.

Hopeless, I assume you didn't try to get a refund. It would not have occurred to me to try either. It was reading the posts on this site which led to the possibility. Ridiculous amount of money and dentists don't seem to think so. I don't think I'll be able to afford the 3 implants I was hoping to get. I still haven't gotten a straight price. I'll do that after this denture fiasco!

Thanks again for your support.
Jane

Jane
KSMacy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-27-2013)