View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hopeless,
Thank you for your reply.

I am seeing an endocrinologist primarily because of my thyroid problems. However, I found accidentally that my FBS is high but not high enough to be concerned about it (though it never happened to me before). Anyway, during my subsequent bloodworks, I saw that my FBS was getting really --though it was non fasting. I never had such high numbers even at non fasting. So, I mentioned this to my endoc, he gave me the Aic test in December, result was normal. Even the Aic was normal, I started monitoring my sugar at home since March randomly and It was when i got a record high of 197. In April, i had another Aic, the result was normal high (i couldnt find the report for now). between April and now, I had 4x of BG that came crashing to as low as 65. This crash ALWAYS HAPPEN IN THE MORNING AT LEAST 2 HOURS AFTER BREAKFAST. the crash has no trend, same food, same quantity and same activity. My major problem is the 2hr post prandial, it goes down very slowly.

I have no meds as I have not been officially diagnosed. I am post menopausal at 52y.o.
Idiopathic PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote