View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
thank you Kitt
I had seen this one. I was looking for a very spsific form of lesions. Lesions are more like nodules right under the skin. on legs., and they are hard.
Was just wondering if there could be a conection to scleroderma, but luckily, hopefully not. All bloodtest for that was negative, and my hands look OK. (I do have occational Reynolds sign) They are probably related to the leukocytoclastic vasculitis I have. Bur the terrible neuropathy I have with it and the cause of it has not yet been diagnosed.
I do have Gi problems like gastrophoresis and swallowing problems related to autonomic neuropathy.
I have sensory motor polyneuropathy all manifested by EMG and tilt table test as well as gastric emptying studies. I also have a very sore nose and gums, ( had 2 episodes of mild epistaxis all seen by ENT doctor.)
But they have not come up with any autoimmune diagnosis other than leukocytoclastic vasculitis with (terrible) neuropathy.
So, I am just being managed with symptom control of the neuropathy, and for the vasculitis, Methatrexate.
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (08-29-2013)