Thread: Goodbye all
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 01:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan17 View Post
Thnx jomar especially too you for all the guidance and help but i do not forget about all the others as well like ginnie. The chiro says my neck leans to the right then left and like my skull goes right and said i had the early stages of arthritis and if i let it be alone by time im in my late 20's it will be bad news so im hoping he can help align me back straight lol. As for the rotator cuff i think it dont need s strengthening i believe it is torn not frayed but it is what it is. He took my arm and i put it sraight out from my side and he pushed down and instantly i couldnt hold it up so. I have some major disalignments like one shoulder is 3/4 inch higher than the other and i had a burst fracture at my c6 at some point in my life.
I am afraid you have totally lost me. In prior posts, you state you have had no trauma/injuries to your neck and you recited MRI findings that were brief, not a translation from a report, but insignificant nevertheless, clinically speaking (findings were minimal and at C2-3). You now state that you have had a prior C6 burst fracture that you never knew about nor refer to prior trauma and defer it all to cervical misalignments and a rotator cuff tear which is based off a clinical exam...not a shoulder MRI? with contrast or no? I am sorry but you would remember a prior burst fracture. I too will pull the ripcord on this thread as it has totally jumped the shark!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote