View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't know that this would help , I don't know what cdr means, but for 3 years, I have seen my neurologist every 3 mo, I am only on SSDI, but my neurologist has know me for a very long time and does not charge me, as I don't receive much money.

I see a second neurologist and I have to pay $50 every 3 mo, but she suggested once every 6 mo. to save money,

I see a psychologist every 6 weeks for $40 and my chiropractor, because I get panic attacks and don't leave my house except for appts, insurance linked to medicare will not pay anything for that, so with him knowing my circumstances said they will do everything to help me and the bills are taken care of...they don't charge me and I go 1-3 times a week....

my question is....do u know your dr's well enough to sit down and talk to them about your money situation?
it might be worth checking it out. it might not help, but it is worth a try, sounds like u really need reg appts.
I really hope u find a way to do that
if this made no sense I am sorry, darn brain aneurysm left me a lot of not so nice gift and one is a cognitive disorder....so sometimes I read things wrong and say thinks wrong becacuse of that....but I just want to see somethings concerning u not being able to afford to go to dr. I hope ssa will look at your situation better.
granny k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anneo59 (08-30-2013), finz (09-02-2013), Mz Migraine (08-31-2013)