View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
As a confirmed single person, my friendships are my children, my hobby, my husband, my pets, my lawn, and my garden. My oldest friend and I just spent a couple of days together and it was a much-needed boost for us both. We were up all night laughing as if we were still 10.

Tell me about your friends!
You're just trying to boost your post count to catch up with DM!

My best friend doesn't live close to me either. We talk on the phone a lot, email a lot, and see each other when we can. We can argue with each other over the silliest things, and when we do, we hang up laughing like it never happened. We can disagree, but still remain friends. We don't try to force each other to have the same opinion about something, what would be the point in that? Bor-ing!

We always have fun together, no matter what. We laugh, we cry, we scream, we dance (oh yes!), we are soul mates. That's what counts! In the end, each of us would stop whatever we were doing and go help the other...no questions asked.

She's the best.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote