View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 09:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy SEVERE lumbar spasm ... should I go to ER?

I posted this in the Spinal Disorders but I thought I would reach out to my friends here too. My Dystonia and spasms, and RSD are on a rampage. It’s been working up to this for days, and now it’s nearly put of hand. I was woke up this morning with my leg cramping / Charlie-horsing. God that’s painful and had had residual all day in my calf. I can also feel where my ankle becomes stiff and doesn’t want to function properly. And all this pain has sent my CRPS II to the MOON!!! OMG! What the hell am I going to do with this tonight?

To follow was my other post. Thanks in advance.

I am having a MAJOR lower back spasm. I had a discectomy L5S1 back in 2004 and have a couple more recent budging discs at L3 & L4. I also Have RSD/CRPS II.

This spasm is so bad I can barely walk to the bathroom. I am crying in pain, and have taken all the drugs I have in my arsenal (eg, Soma, Tramadol, Gabapentin, Percocet 5/325.

If I go to the ER, outside of dilaudid, does anyone know if the can do some sort of injection to relax this spasm in my lower back? I'm not even sure if I could make it to my car, or even handle any sort of ride, but if I knew this might be possible, I might give it a try.

I just don't know what to do, and I am in CRAZY amounts of pain, which only triggers more pain with my RSD/CRPS. Dear God let it stop hurting so bad.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote