View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bahhahaha! Dr you just made me laugh when I picture you tickling yourself twice a day!!

It is true. Attitude is everything. I mean EVERYTHING in life. I tend to be more down in the winter. I am NOT someone who likes to go out when its cold, dark, dreary. I NEED sunshine. I use to live in a house where everything was WHITE. White walls, white cabinets, white trim..everyone would say why dont you pain, add color to your life. But I miss that white. It was bright, happy, cheery. The house I live in now is by the forest, with trees blocking the sunshine from lighting the house up. I have to have a light on at ALL times of the day. It's depressing. I LOVE the house but the sun doesnt shine in the windows.

Those endorphines really do help, and while I HATE to exercise, I LOVE how I feel after I am done, and NOTHING beats a bright sunshiny day.

I had the same experience as you...winter I go to florida for a month and stay with my mom. I told hubby when we got back..didnt it seem like I had less pain the whole time we were in Florida? He said ya you difinately felt better there.

The sun, the people, the more exercise walking to see those sunsets on the beach, everything just made life better...in florida.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote