View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 05:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well neuro called back and Im to take 2 aspirins and 1 benedryl before I take the tec and if needed get some lano something cream for the itching, and if the big D shows up again, take the lovely pink drink. I tell ya, I gotta sit back and laugh or I am gonna kill someone.

Take this med so that med wont give you side effects, take this med so that med will work, if that doesn't work we'll put you on this med which could cause a brain infection, but don't worry, we'll watch you. WHAT!?!?! Im so done sometimes. I made sure to tell my neuro that if tec doesn't work for me, this is it. NO MORE!

Stick a fork in me IM DONE!! My body is doing enough damage, I really don't need any more help damaging it. Who knows what all these chemicals are really doing. We're all really going on blind faith that this is it! This is the miracle we all been waiting for! Whether its one of the shots, or one of the pills, its all blind faith.

I heard someone call us "sheep" before. Not on this site, but another site that I no longer belong to. I am not a sheep, but willing to try something to slow this disease down. I don't think that anyone who is trying to live and willing to do anything to do it, should be called a sheep! Ok, off that soapbox again. Maybe tec isn't for me. I'll be finding that out in a few weeks. If not, that's ok, its not the first drug, but it will be the last drug.
Flare Oct 2011
Flare Dec 2011
Left disabled after 2 previous flares
Betaseron '02, Copaxone '12, Tecfidera '13
(allergic reaction to all)
No longer taking any MS therapy meds
KittyLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-30-2013), azoyizes (09-01-2013), bowdowntobri (09-08-2013), Erika (09-03-2013), Natalie8 (08-31-2013), SallyC (08-30-2013)