View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 11:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
I filed my appeal with the STD/LTD insurance carrier and just received the second denial today, 6 pages of bull. I am soooo angry!!! I just don't get it! Obviously I am in bad shape because SSD approved me right away and I am so thankful for that! My husband told me not to worry about it because it will stress me out and make me hurt worse. He is absolutely correct and we will make it with SSD. I can't help but worry about it because it is a good amount of money that I should be receiving. UGH!

I just had to vent! Thanks for "listening"
Nanc
AHHHH! This This just #@!^% me off! This is ridiculous!! And precisely what I am sure the insurance company knew would happen when they sold you the policy. What a rip off! Playing on people about what their future needs will be, get the premiums, and then bail when it’s needed. It’s your money and benefit and you should have it! Would it be possible to file a small claims case?

Although your husband might be right that it may only cause more pain and suffering. So sorry to hear about this. I am glad that you got SDD though. I am going to try to fight that fight this fall. Because I have been self-employed for so long and the way my taxes were filed, my claim will be complicated. I pray the SDD Gods will have mercy on me.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (08-31-2013)