Thread: Today
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Today

Repetitive rbi something I never correlated to myself until things started going wrong. I was even surprised to hear of a "punch-drunk wife" What kind of a demeaning label is that!! All I knew was that my x was a marine who was stationed in Denang and Sigon( I don't spell as well as I once did ) I have no reason for staying 17 years. I will never know why I did. I have a lot of blank space that in my memory.Such as....where were my children when I was in the hospital thoes times? I have problems staying upright. I walk kind of sideways sometimes. I am not following along in church and keeping my place. But there is undeniable peace there. I just want to tell someone that I am to the point of not handling the pain. We live an hour away from Mayo in Rochester MN. When they say....if we had caught this sooner.....but I didn't know to tell them. I tried to start my life in 1991, in fear that anyone would know. When you have had tbi, you will have more. It is the nature of it. I fell again 2 weeks ago in the shower. I don't take showers because I may fall. I should have stuck to my own rule. I have the brused ribs....I am very familiar to this..and no I don't run to the dr anymore....wast of his and my time. I need to tell someone how much pain my head is in. Every minute of the day. I need to tell people never to put your hands on anyone. It can not ever be justified. I need to near about your day, maybe I can help you.
Caroljean Nako is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote