Thread: Oral Ketamine
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 06:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nasal spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
What kind of oral ketamine, in pill form, nassal spray, or lozanges?
I take the lozanges amd nassal spray and it has done wonder for me. Before I was doing the ketamine infusions, but still ending up in the hospital every 2-3 weeks in a flare. Now I am going up to 5 months sometimes without a flare up. I have also tried the pill form but that didnt give me any relief. For the pill form my insurance wouldnt pay for it, but they are paying for the nassal spray and lozanges. I havent had any bad side affect only positive outcomes.
I think u said your nasal spray is 50 mgs per spray , and take 2 sprays x3 aday for 300 mgs,what does your prescription say ,I'm taking the 10% ketamine that isn't helping much,10 mgs per spray 8 sprays aday.thats the main reason it's not helping,but my dr is retarted.i tell her the starting dose is 100 mgs 3 to 4 times aday. The dr in sandiego and your dr in Rhode Island or somewhere in the north east.both drs are really making a difference .the sandiego dr is nancy sajben.if you haven't looked her up yet,check out her web site ,she goes in to detail about her ketamine nasal spray,also she starts out with 100 mgs x4 aday and losanges.and she does this low dose naltrexone,.i just wanted to know if your spray says 50% ketamine on it and what compound pharmacy do u use,cause my pharmacy is a mess trying to compound it.thanks hope your doing well
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote