View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 07:27 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Nomad - rear ended car accident

Not sure if any of you have any MVC rdata on what speed of rear impact will cause a concussion?There's the NFL settlement now with players who were injured,highlighting concussion issue.

Yet,there's no data on impact speed causing NFL,or NHL concussions. Ask because I was in two accidents,first,it was at about 50-60km while at a dead stop,with ongoing hits due to an unconscious driver's foot still on the gas;two was a direct hit at 60km,or slightly more while at a dead stop again.

Second collision has left me with what has been diagnosed by an Ophthalmologist as a migraine since my vision's fine,yet I get blurred vision,with blaring headaches that include flashing lights,loss of balance, sensitivity to bright lights,constantly ringing ears,loss of focus on things that require it [eg.reading text,movies,television].

Saw one Neurologist who felt there were "no neuro."issues,haven't read a second report from another yet.Concerned I am damaged,and no one is treating the injury to minimize further degradation?
Nomad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote