View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 06:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

These kinds of problems can sneak up on you over time, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were directly connected to that "simple bump on the head".

Are you getting enough rest? Your list "long and short-term memory problems, difficulty focusing, difficulty completing tasks, decreased impulse control (including problems with my temper), and difficulty learning new tasks" are exactly what happen to me if I am over-tired (let's be honest - exhausted), over the long term. Being tired makes everything worse, especially behavior issues.

Are you drinking enough water and eating properly, as well? Your brain demands a lot to keep going at peak - even an ageing brain (which mine is, too)

When I'm worn out, my motivation goes through the floor, and I have no interest in dealing with any living being in person. Online is fine, but I honestly can't be bothered with real live interactions.

Check your sleep and food and water intake. Making some minor adjustments and staying steady with them might help.

Good luck.
brokenbrilliant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mcrossen (09-05-2013), poetrymom (10-15-2013)