Thread: Ugh
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

Hope you are doing better today. Funny thing, I forgot I had responded to this post. Re-read everything, and thought......"I should respond", then saw where I had! (Do you have days or moments like that?)

Anyway, I hope you will be able to get help from the Brain Injury Assn. Seems they would have a staff person that could take your info and link you with someone who could help you.

In the Meantime, I will suggest you write everything down so you have a list of questions when you do get to talk with someone from BIA. Also, have you thought of writing a daily log of activities, and maybe keeping a journal? After my brain injury, and surgery, I used a spiral notebook to write information in. It really did help, and served as a hard copy when my brain was in "Freeze" mode and could not pull up the info I had stored!

Do you think a support group would be something you would be interested in? I know here in KY they have different groups that meet weekly and I found that helpful during my recovery. (I did not feel so alone)

Please keep posting. I will try to make a "Mental Note" to myself to check in and see how you are doing.

Best Wishes, Dodi
Discododi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-01-2013), barbo (09-01-2013), eva5667faliure (10-05-2013), ginnie (10-10-2013), Mark56 (10-04-2013)