View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 01:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Gets better

Hey bro, first off I'd like to thank you for your honesty about your whole life,u painted a very clear picture if what your all about.and that's family.im sorry for you and can relate to your accident at work.this isn't about me but I'm a union iron worker that fell two stories and rsd took over my life.in nj we get 80% of our salary .soo that helps out a lot while going thru rehab,hopefully it's pretty close in Ohio .you should be able to get disability too.you should get it also,make sure your lawyer is a good one .its possible to get a nice settlement for your injuries and pain and suffering.as for your medications,roxxys s good for short term pain/ breah thru pain .but you need a long acting pain med to go with it.i take methadone with mine,down to 80 mgs aday .methadone works great and long lasting,your body won't crave for more meds like only taking a short lasting pain med does,like roxxy ,vicodin,.if you don't like that the duragesic patch is also long. Lasting ,36 hr,but I recommend at least the 50 mcg for you to start.i also take prednisone for my inflammation.i have full body rsd and this helps a lot with my pain and my feeling of being sick from all the inflammation in my body.but my life is a battle,I'm having a flare up now and been on the couch for a week now.i would also get ketamine nasal spray .alot of people have a lot of success with it.i just started but in too low of a dose.100 mgs 3 to 4 times a day is the norm for rsd patients,I'm only on 80 a day.should bet on 3 to 4 hundred aday.i shattered my heel , broke my back and compound fracture in my wrist from my fall,I have full body rsd and totally disabled from it.took 3 yrs to find a diagnoise for me and that's why it spread so much.you were diagnoised early so maybe it won't spread.i know your in severe pain now , u don't need anything else to deal with.good luck buddy .
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote