View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
AHHHH! This This just #@!^% me off! This is ridiculous!! And precisely what I am sure the insurance company knew would happen when they sold you the policy. What a rip off! Playing on people about what their future needs will be, get the premiums, and then bail when it’s needed. It’s your money and benefit and you should have it! Would it be possible to file a small claims case?

Although your husband might be right that it may only cause more pain and suffering. So sorry to hear about this. I am glad that you got SDD though. I am going to try to fight that fight this fall. Because I have been self-employed for so long and the way my taxes were filed, my claim will be complicated. I pray the SDD Gods will have mercy on me.
Hi Vrae! Hope you are having a better day today. I would have to file another appeal (or reconsideration), then if it is subject to ERISA I may have some other options like mediation. Then the last thing I could do is file suit against them. It is completely ridiculous!

I wish you much luck with your SSD claim!
Thanks,
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (09-03-2013)