View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 06:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Hi Nanc,

I should not write a comment because the word "insurance" creates a bad taste in my mouth, stress, etc. The amount of money spent on "insurance", life insurance, health insurance, homeowner's insurance, flood insurance, and on and on...... well, if I had pocketed and saved that money over my lifetime, I would have more than enough money to pay for anything that would be claims. They are in business to collect premiums, NOT pay off claim benefits. I am so sorry about your situation. And they have so many cards stacked in their favor with their corporate lawyers. When you NEED your benefits, they also know you do not have the financial resources to fight them. This applies to ALL types of insurance. Wish I could offer you some advice. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. What makes it even worse is they continually get away with it.
I think you are exactly right!! They are in the business to collect premiums and not pay any claims. I wish I had the money to really fight them...in court...but I don't.

Funny thing is that I found online that this insurance company (Lincoln Financial) is awful. There are complaints all over the web about how they deny claims over and over again.

Thanks!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote