View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Medstudent99

Wow sorry your going through this if you ever find the awnser please let us know too its so crazy how all of our stories are so similar it having iih and having shunts and I dont know about you but I wad told I would feel so much better after.my shunt was.pit in not so much more crapier becouse to loose over 190lbs just laying on the couch if thats supposed to be the good life then what was the bad life becouse I dont know which one is better at tbis point all I know is I want my life back you know the one I used to have when I used to smile and laugh and go camping and hiking and play with my kids not this person I've become today that's always throwing up and laying on the couch and sleeping because I can't keep my eyes open who's always in pain because of the headache I don't know who that person is so med student 99 you find out what's going on get back to me because I would like to find the person who I was before before all this to my kids could have their mother back and maybe they can have a chance of having a childhood just maybe it won't be too late in the meantime take care you're in my prayers
Lovelife32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote