View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 07:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi again Mark,

Yep, you've said it before that I over-analyze everything. The thing is, when I'm not tracking how things are going for me, I quickly forget about the issues I need to manage, and everything turns into a continuous obstacle course, with me not fully understanding why things went the way they did.

Seriously, I forget that TBI is actually an issue. Unless I remind myself.

The other reason I document a lot is for others. I've plenty of people tell me the read my blog because it makes them feel less alone and I put into words exactly what they're feeling, which is rare.

So, I don't just do it for myself.

And I definitely don't do it for my np, who has been trying to get me to stop writing things down for years. They call it a "Proustian" compulsion, which I don't think is a complement I quit telling them about my documentation, because frankly it helps me in ways that they can't help me.

I will try the L-Tryptophan again. I was taking it for a while, and it helped. But then it stopped being effective for me.

Rather than putting all my stock in getting 8 hours a night -- which is not going to happen if I stay up past 10 p.m. -- I'm going to focus more on getting naps during the day.

Or do some sort of relaxation that will revitalize me without needing to sleep-sleep.

Thanks and have a good one.
brokenbrilliant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote