Thread: An Apology
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdno View Post
Hi Sometimes when I write which is rare plus I spare you my poetry . I was written a scathing letter about how I mention I had RSD 45 years to show I suffered more than others . It is most certainly not true .
I want people to know that you can have RSD 45 years ,it didnt kill me I'm 59 and it probably wont kill you . I come here on occasion to read and learn to write a PM or an answer if I can .
By the way what I say and feel is all of us RSDers are hurting this second so past pain really doesnt mean much in a temporal way.
I apologize I have been coming to Mark Lester's RSD Group,Fibro and now PsA RA since the end of the Millenium .
By the way does anyone else have Psoriatic Arthritis I read over %10 of Psoriasis sufferers may have this Autoimmune painful disease ,if you have please write here or sympa@inbox.com
Again I am sorry if anyone thi nks I let people know how long I have had RSD as being a negative thing ,it really makes me feel terrible
Gentle Hug
rsdno
Didn't see the original thread, but wow...45 years! I think I need to get down on my knees and thank the good Lord for people like you. You have soooo much to offer, experience-wise. Please don't stop posting!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-21-2013), birchlake (09-03-2013), rsdno (02-16-2016)