Thread: driving?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 06:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, Mark,

I guess I wasnt clear -other than one or two attempts I do limit my driving to short familiar trips. I did take the long trip as it had been a while, driving nearby hadn't bothered me, I knew where I was going, and I thought it would be fine, but...I had to nap a long time before I was able to drive home. Other than that I get rides if I go new places or far (although I don't do that much). But driving to work is short and familiar, and back roads, so I feel comfortable with that. It's just the longer trips, but I was starting to feel crazy as in so many ways I am much more functional. Thanks for the validation.

poetrymom - sadly public transportation isn't a great option (suburbs). I wish, I would just as happily not have to drive! I thankfully don't have kids, so I usually cook my meals for the week on the weekends to limit my responsibilities once I get home on my workdays. I am maxed out at 4 days a week right now....but I need the income. I'm at some financial equilibrium though so I can rest there for a while.
justbreathe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote