View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
I hate hospitals and doctors, and having to explain what CRPS is when you are in donkey-on-the-edge mode and just want it all to go away.

Sorry, am in a silly mood this morning. Husband tried to get amorous and hilarity ensued for various reasons lol. No result as it were, haha, but lots of laughter and I feel smiley for the first time in a few difficult days Autumn is here, and I am feeling it. Ouch.

Glad you are ok

Bram.
LMAO: Donkey on the edge...

Silly is good, and silly with your husband is real good medicine. So glad that you are smiling and feeling a bit better.

We are still waiting on Autumn but it should be arriving almost any day now. The Aspen Trees will turn beautiful shades of gold soon. It is a most incredible sight to see here. Thousand and thousands of them, with a dash of Blue Spruce Pines, and other vegetation with it's auburn, orange, and yellows all on a backdrop of the Rockies ... there's a Sunday drive with my husband coming REAL soon. We went not too long ago, and I am going to try and upload a few pics of Colorful Colorado Hope they come in large enough to see.
Attached Thumbnails
SEVERE lumbar spasm ... should I go to ER?-dsc05279_zps015c79ed-jpg   SEVERE lumbar spasm ... should I go to ER?-dsc05282_zps9bb24310-jpg   SEVERE lumbar spasm ... should I go to ER?-dsc05285_zps8ca8e486-jpg   SEVERE lumbar spasm ... should I go to ER?-dsc05292_zps3c275bca-jpg   SEVERE lumbar spasm ... should I go to ER?-dsc05361_zps2cefb3a1-jpg  

Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (09-04-2013)