View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Coping With Memory Loss

Hi everyone.

I think I'm just having 'one of those days' where I'm rather bummed out. While my story is minor, it's just starting to get to me.

I woke up to make my coffee, and then Alex (my better half) asked me why it was smoking. I don't know how many times this has happened the past few weeks, but I forgot that I didn't empty the pot, so I basically over-flowed the pot all over the counter top.

I have put soap in the washing machine twice, and I did the same with my dishwasher (I use the cubed). This is so frustrating, but it is also starting to get messy.

I did have a dry erase board so I could write things down as I did them, but - hehe - I FORGET to write on it.

Do you have any tips on how to relax after an 'oopsie'. It really upset me, but maybe I have PMS and I'm just over-emotional. God forbid I have a regular cycle to warn me when it's coming! *Snicker*

Anyway, I'd really love some tips or suggestions. Maybe I'm just being a baby today, but I am so sick of bleaching my counters because of this.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote