View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 03:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New weird symptoms

You know just when I think nothing else could possible go wrong it's like here we go again, in the last 3 weeks I have been experiencing something so bizarre I wonder even how to explain it, but I'm going to try to explain it to you all. As I said it began about 3 weeks ago, I start to have these dejavu feelings like I'm trying to remember a person or a place, I can see the person and the place but I can't get a handle on who the person is or where the place is, this is preceded by a nauseous feeling, after that dejavu feeling goes away I get this weird feeling in my lower stomach, then I get extremely dizzy, I haven't passed out but feel as if I'm going to now as you know I have small fiber neuropathy body wide, could this be causing all of this like an autonomic thing, or I am taking gabapentin for 2 years now which is an anti seizure med, could this be causing this? I'm thinking this is probably not the meds because I've been on them for 2 years and nothing like this has ever happened. When I search online for these symptoms the only thing that comes up is panic attack, or temporal lobe seizures, I just don't know what to think, maybe someone here can help me try to figure this out. Trying not to panic! Thanks, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote