View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bny806 View Post
haha, i just posted a vision question - i hadn't seen this question yet! so no, it doesn't sound crazy at all!! I have the exact same issues.. i've even told my hubby that it's weird that moving my eyes fast (not my head) can almost induce vertigo (very brief, but it's there).. My eyes don't accomodate well (if i stare at something up close or far and then try to focus on something else they don't adjust well).. so strange- but not crazy !: )
Haha - to be honest my title didn't really give a good indication of my query....yours does a much better job!

Thank you so much for posting, it is so nice to find someone who has the weird vertigo spin!! When I told Neuro #1 he looked at me very strangely but did order the MRI of my brain to include my inner ear - when that was all clear to "crazy lady" look came back so I just kept it to myself from there!! I also find my eyes have a problem adjusting from near to far and if I try to strain to either side or up/down my eyes take a few seconds to readjust after and feel like they are going to go into double vision!!

Thank you again for reassuring me!!x
Unsure81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote