View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Hi Jessy. Sorry about your diagnosis and resulting fatigue issues.

Are you having spasticity? Is that the reason for the Baclofen? What strength are you on? It can cause sedation and if you're taking it along with the Klonopin I'm sure it's adding to the tired feeling.

Fatigue is probably the most challenging MS symptom I have because it affects everything.....walking, talking, and coordination.

There are specific meds that can be prescribed for fatigue. I used to take Provigil when I had insurance but haven't taken it in quite a while due to the cost. It worked very well for me. Amantadine is also taken by quite a few MS'ers for fatigue.

I hope you feel better soon and that your doctor can suggest some treatments that work for you.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (09-05-2013), dmplaura (09-08-2013), Erika (09-05-2013), SallyC (09-05-2013), Snoopy (09-06-2013)