View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi Mel74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel74 View Post
Hi, I am suffering from anxiety at the moment. I have had it my whole life but it has been controlled with meds for the past 9 years.

7 weeks ago I under went weight loss surgery and a day or two after I started having the anxiety tremors, can't eat, sleep etc

Just looking for like minded people to share this journey with.
You are not alone! I was recently diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia and this has thrown me for a loop. I am very anxious (with tremors), forcing myself to eat, have had weight loss (which I cannot afford), trouble sleeping, and for the most part, feel unwell all the time. I am trying to cope with my new diagnosis and also terrible anxiety. I have found the website ** helpful. I am starting to use relaxation techniques and have started seeing a therapist. I have also had anxiety most of my life, waxes and wanes. But right now, not in a good place. I am trying to constantly remind myself that anxiety symptoms are just that - they can't hurt me, in and of themselves. But they definitely can cause REAL bodily symptoms and a lot of suffering! Hang in there, I am convinced it will get better with time!
judyhill is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (09-05-2013)