View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Thumbs down In response to the forum

I have had the implant for 10 months and as of last week had it removed do to a bad experience..... I had to much upper back pain do to the paddle implanted there. I never fully recovered from having it implanted. It did work for my leg pain but but I couldn't deal with the pain from it. In my buttocks where they had put the battery pack was always pretty sore also. I am not a big person and I don't know if that is why it was so painful but I couldn't exercise much because it was extremely painful after. I would not go through this again, nor would I recommend it to any one without reading and reading the forums, to make a more valuable decision.
I am still in more pain but I will get to the bottom of this pain, but would love to chat with others......
Lu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Hello
I am wondering if there are many here who have interest in these implantable units for chronic pain?
It seems there are more and more folks coming to the board looking for info on these units. For some reason, especially lately, it seems doctors are practically forcing people to get these units.
I am scheduled to get the SCS later this month.
I usually post on the RSD forum, as there are quite a few folks there with the stimulators and/or pain pumps.

We have put in a request to open a new forum or subforum specifically for discussion on this topic.

Are there many here on the Spinal and Back Pain forum who would be interested in having this forum? If so, would you be willing to share your stories and experiences for the benefit of those seeking out this information.

Reason for asking, there are SCS posts scattered throughout a few other forums and it would be very convenient to have a forum that people could go to without having to do a 'search' on all the other forums.

People are very hungry for info on this!
Thank you all

Rae
Lubriggs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (09-05-2013), Rrae (09-06-2013)