Thread: Doc appt today
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 06:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi, glad you are under doc's care now, and he sounds

like he is being helpful and effective. I know that a possible new and scary diagnosis is not cool, but good to know. Sometimes you should seek second opinion if you really think necessary. I wish you all the best with your health!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamisa View Post
I went in and saw a Physiatrist today.. He was really nice and he thinks my pain is either from a C-Spine herniation or TOS. Im going in for a C-Spine MRI and Xrays. He also scheduled me for a special TOS EMG test at the end of the month. He said he will most likely refer me to Dr.Ombrellaro (Vascular Surgeon) for a duplex study at my next appt.

The appt was very painful with him pushing on my neck/shoulder muscles and manipulating my arm. He said my scalene muscles were very tight and when he pressed on certain spot on my neck it caused awful radiating pain down my arm. I have had alot of tingling in my pinky finger all day now too.... He gave me 2 simple stretches to do at home to loosen the scalene and pectoris muscles.

He also he thinks Im might be developing CRPS since my pain has been going on for 6 years and the multiple surgeries on my arm. i hope not!!
anneo59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote