View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you for all the responses & support!

Mrs.D - you're back from vacation! Thank you for weighing in! Your reassurance provides me confidence!

Sylmeister - thank you for the tips. I picked up my first organizer in the first month starting many of the pills. I have the one where it has each day of the week, and each day has 4 different places. Mine also allows you to remove the day individually so you could take it with you a bit easier. (already lost one... Stupid brain fog.) but I have been starting to keep a little pill box by the bed for my morning pills, as there have been some days the fatigue has me in it's clutches before I can get to the kitchen to get the anti-fatigue pills. (my immagination pictures that much like the old 70's Batman cartoon.) When I go out and replace my missing day from my current pill organizer I will get something more structured for my morning pills to leave by my bed. Thank you for the suggestion!

Doc - I have the same one you do! (Now minus the lost Wednesday slot) so for the temporary, I've just been refilling it every 6 days (as I only have the 6 days slots), lol. Oh goodness I'm a mess thanks for the links and support!
abbyrition is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote