View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sore knee and leg

I sat in my backyard ten days ago sitting down, put my legs up in a chair to relax and haven't been able to walk on my right leg with out killer leg pain night and day. Dr. first said I had a hamstring strain then it got worse. He then had me have tests for a blood clot and the xray showed I have osteoarthritis! No blood clot and no hamstring. He gave me a cortisone injection in my sore knee on Wed. I went to physical therapy yesterday and the smart PT said she feels a baker cyst on the back of my knee and she said it probably burst when I put my legs up into the chair or else I have a sprained knee. Maybe the PT can sometimes be smarter than the Dr. cause I feel that baker cyst now myself. I still have a sore knee and leg pain from compensating my walking for ten days. I'm improving but I can't do anything for now until the injection takes effect. I'm already a chronic pain patient for a work injury. This has been the worst leg pain I have every had in my life! Has anyone had a baker cyst burst? I feel for you all out there! Thanks for reading my post! Jackie
Brachial6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote