View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hi Laura

Nice to meet you

You've sure come to a great place for friendly support and understanding.
I too suffer chronic pain (like so many here at NT) and depression sets in, and the two just seem to constantly feed off of each other.

I can certainly understand what you are saying, especially since you've had to relocate. Please feel 'at home' here. This is such a nice place to be able to come to. The atmosphere is very down-to-earth and a person can feel 'safe'.
Are you able to have pets where you live? They can be great companions. Don't know what I'd do without my boxer. She's on my profile page .
Always by my side and she seems to know whenever I'm feeling down.

You've got youth on your side ..... don't ya just hate it when people say that?! What I mean is, even tho you are where you are at at this point in time, you've still got many chapters yet to unfold and opportunities that will come your way. Try not to see yourself as in a 'rut'.

There WILL come times when you'll find yourself getting to know someone, even just a neighbor or perhaps you'll feel inclinded to check out a support group or some type of activity, despite the fact that your back is keeping you from being as active as you'd like to be. Where there is a will, there's a way yes?

Anyway, it's nice to have you here. Feel free to look thru the other forums and post anywhere you'd like. This is also a great place even just to 'vent'. We all do from time to time .

Caring,
Rae
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (09-06-2013), Hopeless (09-06-2013)