View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Thumbs down Hi

I just want to add my 2 cents to this discussion. I am not in the dental field, but I was horrified to hear there was a vidio of RC. This is a highly expensive and worthless procedure. That film was to sell you on doing the RC. You said he was a man of few words, well I would have a few things to say to him! No excuse for lack of verbal, other than he is not telling you the truth, that is why he is quiet. We patients don't ask enough questions. No tooth should have that RC, especially not having all the films to really take a look, like the teeth next to the one being worked on. As far as the rash goes, he should have had some concern for your welfare, not just oust you out because someone else is waiting for him.
Please seek another professional. Bryanna is so right about all of this. My dentist knows about these things too, and has talked to me about RC the right way. I had several teeth removed last year, and I was glad to do it. Yes teeth shift when there is an empty space. An appliance can be made. I have a nesbit. Simple device that works great. Sorry to rant, I just don't like it when someone isn't really being told the truth and is treated poorly in my opinion. I hope you can get the right kind of resolution and truth. I wish you all the best, I really do. Wish you were in my neck of the woods, I would send you to my dentist in a heartbeat. ginnieemonstrati on:
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote