View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
I actually do work for Cantor's party. My fear would be is that the insurance company is his constituent. But, don't let that stop you from contacting his staff. It would be interesting to see what effort and or guidance they will give you. We were able to save our house from my wife's SSDI settlement and medicare. Still our bills amounted to many thousands of dollars. We just sold our home of 15 years last June, walking away with nearly a quarter million and walking away from a major battle that lasted nearly 8 years. All debts are paid. Stress has been reduced substantially. Nanc, one thing I've noticed in ourselves is that one can get used to being stressed constantly, and when it is reduced, it takes time for the feeling of stress to leave the home. Try not to get too worked up!

Cantor's website. You'll notice a tab for "constituent services"
http://cantor.house.gov/
Thanks so much for the info! I will check it out and let you know what happens.

I know exactly what you mean about the stress! I was in a very stressful job and fighting thru the pain at work added to the stress! it took a while for that stress to go away, especially when they didn't treat me very well at the end. Now with this STD mess, the stress is here. My husband says the same thing you do..."try not to get too worked up about it" But I am naturally a worrier, I can't help but to stress and get angry at this situation!!

Glad you and your wife are at a point where stress is reduced
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote