View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 09:31 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi bizi!

Yep, Jackie is now wanting to be called John. Big boy now after all.

Chippy is huge now too isn't he? Yeah, the thing about the ulcer meds, they make us women have more bone loss then we'd already have, IOW they accelerate it. And with my wearing a top denture and having like next to NO upper jaw bone on the left side, I can't afford to lose more then what nature intends at the RATE nature intends, so no ulcer meds for me. I'll be all right, it will heal with time I think.

I also think part of my problem is hormonal, the perrimenopause is kicking my butt these days, mood swings, feeling irritable and crabby, and then weird cycles. No never ending bleeding thank God, or I'd be heading for a hysterectomy, after what I went through in 09' with all that I won't hesitate to have it removed.

Thanks for understanding bizi, I really hate to come and complain when life isn't going so hot, I just would rather wait it out til it passes and come share the good things going on when life starts looking back up. Good to see you!

"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (09-07-2013), waves (09-10-2013)