View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Solution to your problem

Acmartin,

I contacted you around 3 or 4 months ago when I was going through the exact same thing your were with the head sensitivity. I dont know if you are still dealing with it or how well you are doing, but since then I have had drastic improvements that have completely turned my life around.

I would love to share with you how I have gotten so much better, but it will be a little lengthy so please email me at ghemphill12@att.net

Basically I started seeing a doctor who put me on a strict cleansing diet and gave me vitamin supplements to go along with it. Before I had headaches every day for 14 months. Since starting the diet 2 months ago, I have not had a single headache..pretty amazing.

My head sensitivity has also gotten dramatically better, i used to not be able to ride in cars or walk, and now I can do both of those with ease and am about to start running with in the next few weeks.

Anyways, I remembered reading your story and I really want to help you out so you can have the same healing I have had. Please contact me and good luck.
Dan Higgs96 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote