Thread: Nerves
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 02:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Nerves

So today I was sitting here listening to some old tunes I had loaded on my phone (Galaxy S3) such as Led Zeppelin (black dog) Deep Purple (smoke on the water) Eric Clapton so on and so forth you get the idea classic rock.....I was making a play list for when I go out for another photo walk soon hopefully before my trial the music helps me get through the walk and push through the pain most of the time.
Then all the sudden I realized how quickly that trial period is coming up and I realized just how nervous I am about it. I started to wander off into thought (which is pretty difficult seeing I had to have the wife help me out of bed this morning) of a day that I may not need to make a play list to help make it through the walk but to actually just to enjoy and then I started to think well how long is it going to take for you to get to that point
So my question for all of you veterans of scs devices is after your permanent placement of your device how long was it before you were able and willing to get up and walk out the front door with confidence that you could and would return to that particular stoop under your own power ?

Messy Mark©

MessyMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-10-2013), Rrae (09-09-2013)